CATERING for out-of-town simchas
When it comes to arranging personal parties such as weddings and Bar Mitzvahs, a shliach’s primary challenge is two-fold:
- Logistical difficulties in arranging out-of-town kosher events in places where kosher caterers are not usually available, and
- The added challenge of the high costs of out-of-town kosher catering.
The Shluchim Gemach has found a major solution—an arrangement with a caterer that has a hub in the Midwest and on the West Coast. This caterer is offering rock-bottom prices exclusively for shluchim events taking place anywhere in the continental US.
This special deal can include the following:
- Passing of hors d’oeuvres
- Complete setup for kabbolas ponim including drinks and pastries
- Full dinner including salad, soup, main course and dessert
The caterer will bring his own china and tableware—and can also bring oven and warmers if not available.
For more information or to arrange catering, contact Avi Rubin at email@example.com or 248-497-9016.